Choosing the Right Carpet - Quality Carpet and Installation from the Industry's Leading Manufacturers from Steve's Flooring - Serving the San Francisco Area
Nothing helps a room feel cozy and intimate like carpet. At Steve's Flooring, they carry carpet in a variety of colors, patterns, and weaves from the industry's leading carpet manufacturers, like Shaw Carpet, Queen Carpet, Patcraft Commercial Carpet, Anderson Tuftex Carpet, ShawMark Carpet - all the better to accent your decor and walls. What's more, many of their brands are designed to be stain-resistant, which is perfect for those with children or pets.With its nearly unlimited color and texture choices, carpet offers versatility like no other flooring option.
Why choose carpet?
There are many benefits to using carpeting, including:
- Comfort - Nothing beats the softness of carpet flooring.
- Durability - Quality carpets with the right care can last for many years.
- Variety - With its large selection of colors, textures and patterns, carpeting can be tailored to complement any decor.
- Safety - As a non-slick surface, carpet flooring puts safety first.
- Noise reduction - Carpet reduces echoes and noise to lower levels of the home.
Choosing the right carpet
Carpeting comes in many varieties. Consider these factors as you shop for carpet flooring:
- Material. The most common carpeting is made of nylon. It's comfortable, durable, and stain resistant. Other options include wool, polyester, and olefin, each with unique characteristics.
- Color and style: Dark colored carpet can add intimacy to a room, but they can also show every piece of lint attracted to the floor. Lighter colors can brighten a room, but can also soil easily. From berber to plush, the color and style combinations of carpet flooring seem endless.
- Quality: Like most investments for your home, carpet flooring comes in a variety of grades - and you often get what you pay for. Lower cost carpets may need to be replaced sooner, so the overall investment won't pay off.
Many Colors and Styles to Choose From
There are many styles of carpeting to choose from: Wilton Carpet, Hand Carved/Artistic Carpets, Modular Carpet Tile, Commercial Cut/Uncut (pattern), Velvet (woven), Commercial Cut/Uncut (texture), and more. Visit their showroom on 1110 Connecticut Street in San Francisco to view their complete selection.
Before you buy
Carpet may seem like a simple element in your home - but choosing the right carpeting can be a challenge. The qualified carpeting experts at Steve's Flooring can help you carefully balance your flooring budget against quality and home decor considerations to ensure your carpet selection looks great and can stand the test of time. When it comes time to installing your new carpet, their professional installers will treat your project as their top priority.
Steve's Flooring - Proudly serving the San Francisco area since 1946. Call them today at 800-555-1212 for your consultation - they look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE:Steve's Flooring does not carry every style of carpeting. Check with them first about a particular product or to see if your product choice is available for special order.
#Automotive Carpeting #Axminster Carpet #Berber Carpet #Carpet Base #Carpeting #Children/Juvenile Carpet #Commercial (tufted) #Commercial (woven) #Commercial Carpet #Commercial Cut Pile #Commercial Cut Pile (pattern) #Commercial Cut Pile (texture) #Commercial Cut/Uncut #Commercial Cut/Uncut (pattern) #Commercial Cut/Uncut (texture) #Commercial Loop Pile #Commercial Loop Pile (texture) #Commercial Printed Carpet #Cushion Back Carpeting #Custom Carpet #Fusion Bonded #Hand Carved/Artistic Carpets #Indoor/Outdoor Carpet #Modular Carpet Tile #Needlepunch Carpets #Patterned Carpet #Saxony (plush) #Saxony (textured) #Sculptured/Cut & Loop #Shag Carpet #Spike Resistant Carpet #Synthetic Turf #Velvet (woven) #Vinyl Backed (6 FT) #Wilton Carpet #Wool Carpets